SLPD 20/20-64/32 DIN is a series of in-line dual flow pumps with extremely low noise levels for demanding mobile hydraulics.
SLPD 20/20-64/32 DIN comes in eight different sizes, where three models feature differentiated flows. Pumps with differentiated flow increase the field of application as they can provide three different flows: one small, one large and one combined flow. Maximum pressure is 330-350 bar depending on the model. Its slim pump housing makes direct mounting on the power take-off possible in very confined areas.
SLPD 20/20-64/32 DIN is also ideal for installation using a frame bracket via an intermediate shaft. It is available in a version with a Savtec valve for applications where the hydraulics need to be used while the vehicle is on the move.
• Independent direction of rotation
• A cost effective total solution in relation to a conventional installation using two pumps with a splitter gear box
• Smooth operation over the entire speed range
• Long life due to high demands on material selection, such as bearings, seals, etc.
• O-rings on all contact surfaces as well as double shaft seals
• Extremely low noise emission over entire speed and pressure ranges