lun. 11 janv.
Information on coronavirus (covid-19) breakout
Sunfab Hydraulics AB
As the world continues to fight against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Sunfab Hydraulics is committed to the health and safety of all our employees, customers, and partners from around the globe. We are working on a country-by-country strategy to ensure the safety of our community while also supporting our customers’ business needs as seamlessly as possible.
Below are some of the many actions that we are taking:
- While we are still limiting the travel of our sales teams and also restricted visits to our production plant, your sales representative is available to support you remotely as usual by phone or e-mail. Many office employees are working remotely from home but we work normal hours and you can reach us all.
- Customers and suppliers can reach us via digital meeting rooms and services such as Skype or Microsoft Teams, please feel free to contact us for making appointments, individual or in groups, at this time we appreciate to keep contact with you all digitally.
- Our order department and technical support continues to be available for order processing and questions via e-mail and phone.
- We have implemented a manufacturing process that incorporates social distancing practices and maintains safety as a top priority. As a result, we are able to continue manufacturing products and fill orders.
- A lot of you have been asking us questions about the continuity of our production. So far, we have not been limited in the ability to serve our customers, we cannot see any current or forthcoming disturbances in our supply chain for providing our own production. Our production runs with full force.
Just as Sunfab Hydraulics has supported you in the past, we are here to support you during this challenging time. Please feel free to reach out directly to your local Sales Manager.
If you have questions about specific markets, please contact our Order Management department email@example.com
Thank you for being a loyal customer. We will continue to provide you with updates as the situation unfolds. Updates will be presented on our web sunfab.com
We sincerely hope your families, loved ones and colleagues will not be affected by this pandemic and we address our wishes of speedy recovery to all the people already impacted. We wish you continued good health and thank you for placing your trust in us.
Per Olof Ohlsson
Sales & Marketing Director
Sunfab Hydraulics AB