SAP DIN Optimised is a series of light weight casing piston pumps with a fixed displacement for demanding mobile hydraulics. It is variant of the standard SAP series, also suitable for electric motor drives due to the pump’s higher speed properties and lower noise level.
SAP 012-108 DIN Optimised covers the displacement range 12-108 cm3/rev. at a maximum pressure of 400 bar. It is a modern, compact pump which meets the market´s high demands on flow performance, pressure, efficiency and small installation dimensions. It is either mounted directly on the power take-off or on a frame bracket via an intermediate shaft.
The optimised option gives a more silent operation with higher pump speeds. It is a speed-optimised pump and therefore supplied for either left (L) or right (R) rotation direction..
• Less noise than the standard SAP series
• Less pulsations in the system
• Smooth operation over the entire speed range
• Long life due to high demands on material selection, such as bearings, seals, etc
• Corrosion free light metal-housing
• Less heat generation due to better ability to dissipate heat through housing