Our quality system is certified according to ISO 9001 since 1995. Sunfab runs a process oriented business. The processes are the basis for our quality management system, which also include our environmental management system.
The targets of the processes are linked to the overall targets of Sunfab in order to achieve satisfied customers.
The Sunfab environmental management system is certified according to ISO 14001 since 2011.
Quality and environment policy
In our development, production and sale of system components for the operation of hydraulic equipment within the field of mobile hydraulics, we will work actively to prevent faults and constantly improve our business together with customers and suppliers. Environmental aspects are a natural feature of all the decisions we make.
This means that:
- We work constantly to reduce and prevent deficiencies in quality in our products and services.
- We follow established methods, specifications and drawings in our work.
- We deliver products and services that fulfil our customers' expectations.
- We develop our knowledge to increase our competitiveness.
- We comply with applicable laws, regulations and requirements that are set for our business.
- We work constantly to improve our business.
- We strive to reduce our environmental impact.
- Accidents and ill health are to be prevented at our workplaces.
- Within our product development, we bear in mind environmental aspects in respect of the product’s entire life cycle.
- All employees take part in creating and maintaining a good environment, which is achieved through daily, active environmental consideration, such as energy efficiency and sorting at source. In order to achieve this, everyone must receive the necessary information and training regarding environmental measures.
- We review the appropriateness of our quality and environment policy at least once a year.
As an environmentally conscious company, we take our producer responsibility and are therefore connected to FTI.
Download Membership Certificate
For more information, visit FTI's website.
Supplier Code of Conduct
Sunfab Supplier Code of Conduct (2021/04)
Sunfab Supplier Code of Conduct - Form (2021/04)
RoHS Declaration of Conformity, RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
REACH Declaration of Conformity, (EC 1907/2006)
Conflict Minerals (2016-07-13)