By-Pass / SBP
Sunfab By-Pass / SBP is an unloading valve for the SAP/SCP pump providing remote switching between idling and operation.
The By-Pass valve is used in installations where the power take off is not disengaged during transport. These are usually found on vehicles fitted with hydraulic equipment that needs to be maneuvered while on the move, for example, road maintenance vehicles, concrete mixers, refuse collection trucks, etc. The By-Pass valve is controlled from the driver’s cab and makes it possible to provide oil to the vehicle’s hydraulic equipment when necessary.
- Compact design for direct mounting on the pump’s connection cover for small installation dimensions
- Equipped with Deutsch connector which conforms to high protection class (IP 69).
- Can be regulated at 0-400 bar working pressure in the hydraulic system
- Symmetrical design supports installation of the valve in different directions, and use on both right and left-hand rotating pumps
- Small power losses due to low pressure drop