Quality & Environment Policy
Our management systems.
Our quality system is certified according to ISO 9001 since 1995. Sunfab runs a process oriented business. The processes are the basis for our quality management system, which also include our environmental management system.
The targets of the processes are linked to the overall targets of Sunfab in order to achieve satisfied customers.
The Sunfab environmental management system is certified according to ISO 14001 since 2011.
Quality and environment policy
Together with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders, we shall actively work to continuously improve our business regarding system components for operating hydraulic equipment within mobile hydraulics.
We take a long-term view of our customer relationships and attach great importance to the quality that we deliver both to customers and internally to each other. Sustainability must be integrated into Sunfab's business model and the quality and environmental work must be characterized by a holistic view where the product's entire life cycle is in focus.
This means that:
- Constantly develop the understanding of the expectations of our customers and the surrounding world, to improve our working methods and products.
- Striving to maintain the right quality in our products and that high quality should permeate everything we do in the business.
- Continually improving our environmental performance and consider the environmental aspects of the product's entire life cycle, aiming to reduce our use of resources and our climate footprint.
- Training our employees to make educated decisions and thereby influence the development of quality and environmental issues in the right direction for the business.
- Ensuring that we comply with laws, regulations and requirements that are applicable to our business.
- Reviewing the adequacy of our management systems annually to ensure we continuously improve our business processes.
As an environmentally conscious company, we take our producer responsibility and are therefore connected to FTI.
Supplier Code of Conduct