SAP/SAPT 012-130 DIN is a series of light weight casing piston pumps with a fixed displacement for demanding mobile hydraulics.
SAP 012-108 DIN covers the displacement range 0.77-7.93 cu in/rev. at a maximum pressure of 5800 psi. It is a modern, compact pump which meets the market’s high demands on flow performance, pressure, efficiency and small installation dimensions. The pump is either mounted directly on the power take-off or on a frame bracket via an intermediate shaft.
SAPT 090, 130 is an addition to the SAP series that supports larger flows and pressure up to 4350 psi. Ideal for applications that require both a high flow and a high working pressure.
• Light weight metal casing design
• Smooth operation over the entire speed range
• Long life due to high demands on material selection, such as bearings, seals, etc
• Corrosion free light metal-housing
• Less heat generation due to better ability to dissipate heat through housing